ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct verb of "Gerund" or "To Infinitive" to complete the sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. George admitted ____ (meet) his ex-girlfriend behind his wife.
2. Her parents agreed ____ (throw) a birthday party for her.
3. They decided _____ (live) together as a couple.
Page 2 of 3
4. The verbs followed by a infinitive (a verb acting as a noun).
5. The verbs followed by a gerund (to + verb).
6. We use verb + gerund/infinitive if we want to follow a verb with another action. Some verbs are used with gerunds and some with infinitive, and there is no rule to distinguish them.
Page 3 of 3
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
agree | decide | dislike| hope | miss
We don't to pay more for the house.
She living with her parents.
I to work during the summer.
I talking with him.
She to marry him.
9. WHich is the correct sentence?
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?