ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of "To-Infinitive" verb for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. A baby needs food ____ (grow) up.
2. They went to the church ____ (get) married.
3. He had an appointment with his lawyer to talk about his will, ____ (not, divorce) his wife.
Page 2 of 3
4. We use the to-infinitive after some verbs to express a purpose, but never after modal verbs. Moreover, it is not used (with or without to-) after prepositions.
5. To make the negative form, we add not after to-infinitive.
6. We use the to-infinitive after modal verbs.
Page 3 of 3
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
to buy | to get | not to fall | not to go | to realx
I went on holiday .
She studies hard good marks.
We were walking to the shops milk.
I drink coffee asleep.
I have to find an excuse out with them.
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?