ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please pay attention to the meaning of the sentence and fill the blank with either "one" or "ones".
Page 1 of 3
1. A: What do think about this blue shirt?
B: I like the red ___.
2. I really like these paintings, the ____ which Peter drew.
3. These apples are more expensive than those ___.
4. Of the two books, this ____ is more interesting.
Page 2 of 3
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
one | ones
This book is better than that .
In my garden I need more roses. I don't like the I took.
She saw new paintings of Lukas, the which are at the axhibition.
I would like a coffee, just to start my day.
He has a new dog, the I saw in the photo.
10. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
11. One and ones are used to avoid repeating unnecessary words (a singular or plural countable noun).
12. Ones is used instead of singular countable nouns.
13. One is used instead of plural countable nouns.