ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct preposition to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. Jim always eat cereals ____ milk.
2. She looks at him ____ love.
3. I study for finals ___ revising old subjects.
4. They handled the problem ___ talking calmly.
Page 2 of 3
5. By is used to express actions and it is followed by the infinitive.
6. By is used to indicate the action we do in order to get the result.
7. Prepositions of method and manner show how we do things.
8. With is used to show our manner during the action or the objects we use in order to get the results.
9. Prepositions are small words that connect sentences.
Page 3 of 3
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
by | with
She looks at him love.
He studies getting bachelor degree.
I always drink coffee sugar.
They explained the subject talking calmly.
13. Which is the correct sentence?
14. Which is the correct sentence?