ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct possessive adjective to form a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. We had a very nice dinner at the restaurant. ____ main course was paella.
2. Jessica always washes ____ hands before eating.
3. James and Katherine bought a new house last year. ____ house is very big.
Page 2 of 3
4. We use determiners before possessive adjectives, they are already a kind of determiners.
5. We use possessive adjectives to show that something belongs to someone (person or animal).
6. Possessive adjectives are actually determiners, but in dictionaries or grammar books they are usually referred to as adjectives.
Page 3 of 3
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
her | Our | my | Their | your
She lives in a new flat. Where is room?
They bought a new sofa. sofa is orange.
Could you borrow me radio?
I don't know the time because I can't find watch.
We are at school. school is very nice.
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?