ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct option to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 2
1. Which is the correct sentence?
2. Which is the correct sentence?
3. Which is the correct sentence?
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the appropriate words.
hate staying | hate to tell | like playing | like to put | love writing
She at the campsite because she always gets mosquito bites.
I have many friends abroad. I them a letter.
I some sugar in my coffee.
I you this, but the tree you had planted in the garden has been uprooted in the storm.
they volleyball on the beach?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 2 of 2
7. Like and love are used to express requests or offers more politely.
8. Love is used to express an intense emotion of affection towards a person or thing.
9. Infinitives have their gender (masculine, feminine, neutral).
10. Gerunds have their number (singular, plural).
11. Like is used to express a favourable feeling, desire, or preference.
12. Hate is used to express that we dislike (someone or something) intensely.
13. After the verbs we can use gerund to emphasize the action.
14. Like, love and hate are used to express our preferences and tastes in a positive or negative way.
15. After the verbs we can use infinitive to give more emphasis to the results of the action.