ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please pay attention to the meaning of the sentence and choose the correct preposition.
Page 1 of 3
1. I am proud ____ your good grades.
2. Einstein dedicated himself ___ science.
3. This musician is famous ____ his operas.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
at | for | in |of | to
I think I'm addicted sport.
My sister is amazing the piano.
We are interested modern art.
The novel is too difficult him.
They were full energy at work.
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Some prepositions can follow certain adjectives in order to express something, but there are no grammatical rules on how to combine them in a sentence.
11. Prepositions are essential because they provide additional details about the verb.
12. Angry, bad, brilliant, good, lucky, present, slow, terrible these adjectives are used with in.