ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of gerund to complete the sentences.
Page 1 of 3
1. Bruce is good at ____ (play) tennis.
2. Sarah likes jogging but she hates ____ (swim).
3. ____ (cook) is her hobby.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
having | learning | passing | smoking | taking
The doctor generally advised medecine.
Ireland doesn't allow in bars.
She continues a headache.
She celebrated her exam.
He began English.
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Gerund is used as a noun referring to a state, a process or an action.
11. Gerund is a verb that functions as a verb referring to a process, a state or an action.
12. We can form a gerund by combining a base of the verb with -to.