ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the noun for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 2
1. Which is the correct sentence?
2. Which is the correct sentence?
3. Which is the correct sentence?
4. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
apple | baby | box | life | teacher
There is one apple in this box but there are five in the other box.
My baby does not cry but your cry a lot.
Dogs have one life but cats have nine .
I need three more to carry this stuff.
In kindergarten, I had two .
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 2 of 2
7. We use the singular when there is only one thing; we use the plural when there are two things or more than two. We usually use the plural just with countable nouns.
8. The plural of nouns can be used with the indefinite article (a/an).
9. In most cases, the plural of the nouns can be formed with suffix -ed.