ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct noun from the options to form a compound noun.
Page 1 of 2
1. Which is the correct sentence?
2. Which is the correct sentence?
3. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word.
cake | list | paper | port | spoon
We need to prepare a shopping and write what we need.
Stir your tea with a tea.
I really like cheese.
I will meet you at the air.
I want to change the wall in my room.
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 2 of 2
7. Compound Nouns in sentences that want to confirm, deny or check that something exists.
8. Each part of the compound noun has its own meaning and the result of the combination of the two parts is a new word with a new meaning.
9. A compound noun is a noun formed by one word.