ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please pay attention to the number in parentheses and choose the correct ordinal number.
Page 1 of 2
1. We use ordinal numbers to show the position of something.
2. Unlike cardinal numbers, which are used to express the quantity of something, ordinal numbers express numerical sequences.
3. Ordinal numbers are usually preceded by the indefinite articles and they are usually placed before the verb.
Page 2 of 2
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Fill in the blanks with the correct ordinal number.
My flat is on the (10) floor.
You are my (1) buyer since this morning.
This is the (3) time I am watching the same film.
He came (5) in the race.
This is my (2) time in Rome.
This place is often called the (8) wonder of the world.
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?