ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the verb according to the adverb of time in the sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. Which is the correct sentence?
2. Which is the correct sentence?
3. Which is the correct sentence?
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
later | now | since | tonight | Yesterday
I am going shopping .
I went to the travel agency.
What are you doing ?
See you !
We have lived in Valencia 2019.
6. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 2 of 3
7. I ____ (play) football for many years.
8. She ____ (have) a baby soon.
9. She____ (complete) her assignment yesterday.
Page 3 of 3
10. We use adverbs of time to describe event or action.
11. Adverbs are usually positioned before auxiliary verbs (to be/to have).
12. Adverbs of time are used to show when something happened or when someone did something. Some adverbs of time may show for how long and how often (frequency) the action took place.