ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct uncountable noun for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. Do you have some ____ about his classical music performance?
2. His ____ was very important for this photo exhibition.
3. Her _____ as a flamenco dancer is incredible!
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
coffee | glass | job | news | milk | money
Does she want a of wine?
I need more to travel.
There's some in the fridge.
There isn't any .
He told me some about his job.
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Only plural uncountable nouns: advice, baggage, energy, hair, homework, information, money…
11. Uncountable nouns refer to things we consider as a separate objects.
12. Uncountable nouns usually refer to abstract ideas, substances, materials, gases and liquids.