ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct noun that matches well with the indefinite article.
Page 1 of 2
1. Which is the correct sentence?
2. Which is the correct sentence?
3. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word.
a | an
I saw elephant at the zoo.
You have hour to finish your homework.
She is student.
We have apple tree in the garden.
Is there screwdriver at home?
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 2 of 2
7. Indefinite articles (a/an) are placed after singular nouns or adjectives.
8. Indefinite articles are used to refer to general or non-specific things unknown to both the speaker and the interlocutor, and only with singular countable nouns. Also, we use them when we talk about jobs and professions.
9. We use indefinite article to express something specific, which has been mentioned before.