ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the verbs according to the First Conditional structure.
Page 1 of 3
1. If Susan ____ (be) polite and generous, her neighbours will love her.
2. If you are selfish and unfriendly, people ____ (not, like) you.
3. If you are too reserved and quiet, we _____ (be) worried about you.
Page 2 of 3
4. The first conditional is used to express the result of conditions that are definitely certain.
5. If is used when we want to say that the condition might happen.
6. A conditional sentence is composed of two parts: the main clause (condition), and the if-clause (consequence of the condition).
7. We use the first conditional to express something that is really possible in the future.
8. We use if to express conditions and consequences in the future.
Page 3 of 3
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?
13. Which is the correct sentence?
14. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
aren't/are not | have | love | tell | will
If you negative, you be happier in your life.
I come back if you me.
If you tired, we go out this night.
If you me what to buy, I go to the sport shop.
If you any neighbours, you be polite.