ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct possessive pronoun for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. After I finish my homework, I will help you to finish ____.
2. She did not like her dessert but I liked ____ a lot.
3. This book is ____. It has her name on it.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
hers | his | mine | ours | yours
Is that Lukas's car? No, it's .
Whose coat is this? is it ?
Their house is small, is big.
Laura and I will go on holiday. My travel plans sound just as exciting as .
I didn't have my textbook for English class, so Brian lent me .
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. We use possessive pronouns to show that something belongs to someone, but also to avoid repetitions of nouns.
11. We use determiners before pronouns.
12. We use articles before pronouns.