ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct Wh-question according to the underlined word in the sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. I travelled to Spain last year.
2. I slept because I was tired.
3. My friend's phone was ringing.
Page 2 of 3
4. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
book | could | do | did | go | looked | need| What | Where | Who | Why
you on holiday last summer?
you a train ticket?
at a map?
you to book a bed and breakfast?
I at the moment for you?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Whom asks for the subject of the action.
11. Where asks for the time when the action happens.
12. We can use wh-questions words to form questions about the past.