ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of irregular comparative and superlatives for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. Do not be sad. You can do it ____ next time.
2. The post office is not near here. You have to walk a bit _____ to get there.
3. Janice is the ____ employee I have ever had.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Fill in the blanks wit the appropriate word in the correct form.
best | better | farther | further | later | latest | than | then
She's a doctor her sister.
John is intern in the office.
You have to go to go to the post office.
This is point in the city.
He's going to talk to him about the trip.
They come to the city centre .
8. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
9. Superlatives are used to compare two things, people or actions while comparatives express the superiority of one thing, person or action.
10. Irregular comparatives and superlatives follow the general formation rule.
11. The irregular comparatives and superlatives are used in the same way as the regular ones.