ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct adverb to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. They ____ (happy) drank the champagne that you brought.
2. Taylor _____ (enthusiastic) answered the question.
3. We ____ (true) enjoyed the steak and the red wine.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
drastic | easy | happy | shy | slow
She speaks .
Now he's at home with his family.
I can find the location with google maps.
Gasoline price changed.
They asked a question during the lesson.
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. All adverbs are formed by just adding -ly to adjectives.
11. An adverb is a word that describes or gives more information about a verb, adjective, phrase or another adverb.
12. Adverbs can be formed from adjectives according to their suffix and all adverbs are regular.