ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of comparisons with Like to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. The kitchen is very dirty. It smells ____ garbage.
2. You sound ____ your mother.
3. The guest room ____ a princess' room.
Page 2 of 3
4. The structure is first clause + noun/pronoun + like …
We use like to compare two things that are similar or identical.
6. The preposition like is used to make a comparison between two different or identical things or ideas.
Page 3 of 3
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
like | looks like
Your house a castle.
My room smells flowers.
She loves French language me.
Your friend a german guy.
My car is yellow an american taxi.
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?