ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please pay attention to the meaning of the sentence and choose the correct phrasal verb.
Page 1 of 3
1. The door is not locked. Please come ____.
2. I am looking forward ___ your reply!
3. You should turn ____ your mobile phone and laptop when you are on the plane.
Page 2 of 3
4. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
asked | for | get | look | off | on | out | Stand | Take | up
We have to a bed and breakfast.
your shoes before you walk on the carpet.
when speaking in class, please.
It's time to the plane.
Luca Mary to dinner and a movie.
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Some phrasal verbs are intransitive, so they can be followed by an object.
11. Phrasal verbs usually have completely different meanings from the verbs that form them. It is usually very difficult to understand the meaning of a phrasal verb from the words it is formed by.
12. The meanings of phrasal verbs are completely same with the original verb.