ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of nouns for a meaningful option.
Page 1 of 2
1. Which is the correct sentence?
2. Fill the blanks with the appropriate word.
actress | Duchess | goddess | princess | waitress
Brad Pitt is a great actor and Angelina Jolie is my favourite .
My sister is a . She works in a Chinese restaurant.
Aphrodite is my favourite ancient .
Catherine is the of Cambridge.
There is usually a prince or a in fairy tales.
3. Which sentence is correct?
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 2 of 2
7. We form a feminine version of the word when the person we’re talking about is a woman, and the noun has a possible feminine version.
8. In most cases we obtain the feminine form by adding –es to the masculine form.
9. Feminine version of the word is only used with abstract nouns, mass objects that cannot be separated.