ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct option to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. ____ (time) will it take to finish this? Three hours.
2. ____ (book) do you read in a month?
3. ____ (time) have you visited Barcelona? Three times.
4. ____ (money) do you have in your bank account?
Page 2 of 3
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
many | much
I would like to buy some cheese. How would you like?
I need some coins. How do you need?
I need some sugar. How do you need?
How money did you spend?
How books did you study?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the corect sentence?
10. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
11. We use how much? with uncountable nouns to find out the measure of an object.
12. We use how many? with countable nouns to find out the amount or quantity of an object.
13. We can use how many…? to find out the price.