ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct indefinite pronoun to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. She is very shy. She says ____ in class.
2. There is ____ to see in the desert. It is only sand everywhere.
3. Every time my father goes on a trip, he always brings me ____ as a present.
4. She looks sad today. ____ must be going on with her.
Page 2 of 3
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
nothing | something
I want to eat.
There's to cook pasta, I have to go to the supermarket.
There's in this room making noise. What is it?
That mess has to do with me!
There's important I need to tell you.
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
11. Indefinite pronouns do refer to any specific person, thing or amount.
12. Something is used to describe no single object.
13. Indefinite pronouns do not refer to any specific person, thing or amount. Something is used to express an unspecified thing. Nothing refers to no single object.