ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the right form of superlative adjective or adverb for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. She draws the ____ among all other students.
2. This is the ____ wardrobe I have ever seen.
3. This garden is the ____ in our neighbourhood.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
clean | dangerous | friendly | funny | old | the | the most
I have room in the flat.
She has restaurant in the street.
You are boy alive.
She is girl I've ever met.
I think that box is sport.
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. We use superlative adjectives/adverbs when we want to express the superiority of one thing, person or action over another.
11. The determiner the comes after the adjective/adverb to show that something is superior to other things.
12. When we use the most, the form of adjectives/adverbs does not remain the same.