ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of past participle to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. She has ___ (read) that notebook five times.
2. We have ____ (keep) this letter since last Easter.
3. I have ____ (go) to the synagogue since I was a kid.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
been | finished | gone | has | have | lost | started
I never in Los Angeles.
She her keys!
We to talk during the lesson.
You just your work.
I to the gym since I was a child.
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Many past participle forms of verbs are regular.
11. It is made by adding -d at the end of the verbs, but there are many verbs that are irregular.
12. We use the past participle to form verbs in different tenses.