ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the verb according to the structure of 'to be used to'
Page 1 of 3
1. She lives in Paris. She is used to ____ (see) Seine River.
2. He is very healthy. He is used to ____ (do) physical exercise.
3. Since Janet lives by herself, she is used to ____ (cook) her meals.
Page 2 of 3
4. To be used to, in the affirmative form, denies habits and customs that are familiar to us.
The structure to be used to confirms, in its affirmative form, things or activities someone is familiar with or accustomed to.
6. To use to, that could appear in sentences that are in the present like to be used to.
Page 3 of 3
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
am/'m | are/'re | cooking | having | hiking | is/'s | working
I used to lots of noise.
She used to in a restaurant.
You used to pasta every day
We used to coffee during the break.
He used to on Sunday.
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?