ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the verb according to the structure of 'to be used to'.
Page 1 of 3
1. I have a fever and a headache but I am not used to ____ (take) medicine.
2. Marta grew up in a small city. She is not used to ____ (work) in a big city.
3. Steve is very nervous. He is not used to ____ (talk) in public.
Page 2 of 3
4. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
am not/'m not | are not/aren't | eating | is not/isn't | living | reading | taking
They used to a big city.
He used to bus.
I used to low temperature.
We used to sushi.
She used to books.
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Short forms of the negative form of to be used to are not the same to the short forms of to be.
11. To be used to, in its negative form, it's structure is subject + to be + not + + [verb + ing]/pronoun/noun phrase … +used to.
12. The structure to be used to denies, in its negative form, something or some activities someone is familiar with or accustomed to.