ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of verb according to the structure "To Be Used To".
Page 1 of 3
1. Are you used to ____ (feel) tired?
2. Her parents are rich. Is she used to ____ (live) comfortably?
3. Is Joan used to ____ (wear) a scarf in this hot weather?
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Fill in the banks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
Are | are | going | hiking | Is | reading | taking | used to
they on holiday?
We always eat pasta, you it?
I like nature, you mountains?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. The structure to be used to asks, in its interrogative form, for things or activities someone is familiar with or accustomed to.
11. To be used to, in the interrogative form, asks for things that we like.
12. It's structure is to be + subject + [verb + ing]/pronoun/noun phrase + …? + used to.