ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the verb in Past Simple for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 2
1. Which is the correct sentence?
2. Which is the correct sentence?
3. Which is the correct sentence?
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word.
broke | drank | had | saw | swam | wrote
I am sure that I you at the disco yesterday.
She in that river last summer.
Last night her son the wine glass when we dinner.
He all the orange juice we had.
I a letter to him yesterday.
Page 2 of 2
7. The past simple is the tense used to express situations that occurs now.
8. The irregular past simple is used in the same way as the regular one, but it is formed differently.
9. We add -ed at the end of the past simple irregular verbs.