ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please pay attention to the sentence and choose the correct quantitative determiner.
Page 1 of 3
1. ___ of them are living in a big city, all of them are living in small towns.
2. You do not need to buy more water. We have brought ____ of it in the backpack.
3. We cannot stay at that hotel because ____ of the rooms are fully booked.
Page 2 of 3
4. A number of is used for more than two but fewer than many.
5. We use quantitative determiners to describe the quality of something
6. None (of) is used for (not any, not one or no person).
7. We use quantitative determiners to indicate the quantity of something.
8. A lot (of) is used for a large number in quantity, scale or degree.
9. Most (of) is used for (greatest in quantity, scale, or degree, majority).
10. Enough (of) is used for quantity, quality, or scope that meets requirements, demands, or expectations.
11. Determiners are modifiers of nouns. They can provide information about what and where people, things, animals, places…
12. All (of) is used for everyone or everything, the entire amount or number.
Page 3 of 3
13. Which is the correct sentence?
14. Which is the correct sentence?
15. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
a lot of | enough | lots of | None of | Most of
There is food but no drinks.
We have gin to party.
There isn't fruit juice for breakfast.
my friends buy champagne because it's so expensive.
students ask same questions.
16. Which is the correct sentence?
17. Which is the correct sentence?
18. Which is the correct sentence?