ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct relative pronoun to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. He is the tobacconist ____ I told you about.
2. The butcher ____ daughter is my classmates sells the best meat in town.
3. The woman _____ we saw last night is my hairdresser.
4. She is married to a man ____ stationary shop you went to yesterday.
Page 2 of 3
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
which | who | that
I bought a pink t-shirt, is my favorite color.
She is going to a library has free internet.
My sister is the one prepared cakes.
They are students study in Madrid.
The pizza I ate yesterday was great!
Page 3 of 3
11. Relative pronouns whom and whose are used to introduce relative clauses, and to avoid repeating the object of the main clause in the relative clause.
12. Both whom and whose refer to people and are used before nouns.
13. Whom and whose are used to introduce relative clauses. They refer to people or things, and are used to identify them and to add information about them.
14. We use whose to find out which person something belongs to.
15. We use whom to discover which person receives an action.