ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct conjunction to complete the sentence.
Page 1 of 2
1. Conjunctions are used to connect words, phrases, clauses and sentences and show relations between them.
2. Conjunctions are words that function as a link between same words or elements in sentences.
3. Because as a conjunction states the reason (cause).
4. And as a conjunction connects two sentences (addition).
5. But as a conjunction states either a condition or a contrast (contrast).
6. When as a conjunction states the time of the sentences (time).
7. Conjunctions are words used to avoid repetitions of a noun.
Page 2 of 2
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word.
and | because | but | when
I am good at Mathematics my brother is not.
Kevin reads a newspaper a magazine every day.
I came back from school, my sister was surfing the internet with my computer.
I cannot reply the email I do not have internet connection.
They moved to London started a new business there.
12. Which is the correct sentence?
13. Which is the correct sentence?