ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the verb according to Zero Conditional structure.
Page 1 of 3
1. When people ____(not, drink) water for a long time, they die.
2. If you heat the ice, it _____.
3. Water always boils if it ___(reach) 100 degrees.
Page 2 of 3
4. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
be | boil | die | eat | rain | reach | see
If the water 50°C, it .
When people for a long time, they .
If it the equinox, the day equal to the night.
If it the night of San Lorenzo, you shooting stars.
If it and it is sunny at the same time, you a rainbow.
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
9. When is used when we want to say that the condition will definitely happen sooner or later.
10. In zero conditional we use the future tense for both parts of the sentence.
11. We use zero conditional to express facts and things that always happen, such as scientific facts. The result of the condition is certain.
12. If is used when we want to say that the condition will happen immediately.
13. A conditional sentence is composed one part: the if-clause (condition).