ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct form of the noun to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. This advertisement is about a new ____.
2. These ____ cost a fortune!
3. Your ____ are on the office desk.
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
goggles | jeans | scissors | series | trousers
I read an advertisement about new .
I bought a two pair of .
Your old pair of is used in the musical.
My sister bought new .
A pair of is on the office desk.
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Adding a pair of after the noun makes these nouns singular.
11. The invariant plural nouns are used in the same way as plural nouns. They are used to refer to some uncountable nouns or a single entity, something that is composed of more than one part (divided objects considered as one: scissors, trousers, glasses…).
12. Invariant nouns are nouns which have the different singular and plural form.