ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please pay attention to the meaning of the sentence and choose the correct adverb.
Page 1 of 3
1. The kids are playing ____, the weather is so nice.
2. The women's clothing is ____. I recommend you to take the elevator.
3. My sister is living ____. She has been living in Italy since 2007 and we miss her.
Page 2 of 3
Adverbs of place give us information about the location of the action described in the sentence.
5. Adverbs of place are used as modifiers of another adjective or an adverb.
6. In the sentence adverbs of place come before objects or verbs.
Page 3 of 3
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
abroad | downstairs | here | outside | upstairs
We are sitting .
The office is the city centre.
My sister studies at university and she lives .
The living room is .
I was yesterday with my boyfriend.
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?