ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please read the sentences and choose the correct question tags.
Page 1 of 3
1. You did not call the ambulance, ___?
2. People are gathering in front of the town hall, ___?
3. The Prime Minister understands politics, ___?
Page 2 of 3
4. Which is the correct sentence?
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
can't | didn't | do | he | is | isn't | she | they | you
You took the metro, ?
He is the pilot, ?
They can go to the town hall, ?
You don't like wash the car, ?
She is not a air hostess, ?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Question tags are formed by the different verb of the sentence (auxiliary verbs, the verb to be and modal verbs).
11. Positive sentences use negative tags when looking for confirmation.
12. Question tags can be used as questions where we just want to know the answer or to ask for agreement when we already know the answer.
13. Question tags are long questions at the end of a sentence.
14. Negative sentences use positive tags when looking for agreement.