ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct option to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. There was so much noise _____ I could not hear what you said.
2. She is so beautiful ____ many men love her.
3. He is working hard _____ he can have enough money for vacation.
4. He is saving money ____ he can buy a new pair of leather shoes.
Page 2 of 3
5. We usually use so that (adverb clause of result) as a construction link between two sentences, where the second sentence expresses the result or purpose of the first.
6. We use so…that (degree adverb) to create a comparison between two things. It is used to underline an action to show that something leads to certain results.
7. So that and so…that have similar constructions and express same things.
Page 3 of 3
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
so | so that
I have started an English course I'll improve my language skills.
That house was dirty we moved to another house.
He is clever he can study multiple languages.
I'm saving money I can travel around the world.
I'll ask my dad the car I can go out.
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?
13. Which is the correct sentence?