ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct preposition to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 2
1. We use from to express starting point of a movement
2. We use In to express being inside a closed 3-dimensional place.
3. We use For to express with the purpose of…
4. Prepositions are the result of the combination of a preposition and other elements of the sentence (nouns, pronouns, gerunds…).
5. We use With to express accompanied by…
6. We use On to express being on a surface and having some contact with it.
7. Prepositions is used with double object verbs.
8. Prepositions don’t stand alone, but rather act with other elements of the sentence to create the main sense. Some of the most common prepositions are prepositions of movement, time or place.
9. We use To to express moving towards a destination.
10. We use By to express using the means of…
11. We use At to express being in a specific place.
Page 2 of 2
12. Which is the correct sentence?
13. Which is the correct sentence?
14. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word.
at | by | for | from | with
She paid for those shoes card.
They are buying vegetables the supermarket.
I am going to go a walk.
You work nine to five.
We are playing our friends in the park.
There is some cheese the fridge.
He went his room.
The books are the table.
15. Which is the correct sentence?
16. Which is the correct sentence?
17. Which is the correct sentence?
18. Which is the correct sentence?