ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the right answer to make a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. The waiter can ___ (speak) four languages fluently.
2. The director allows my colleague ____ (leave) early.
3. The headmaster asked our teacher ____ (meet) him.
4. My classmates can _____ (play) football very well.
Page 2 of 3
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
get | go | help | leave | not to | see | send
I have to to the post office.
Can you a message, please?
You have to a fax for communications.
I was here to my sister.
We travelled to new places, drunk.
Page 3 of 3
11. Zero and to-infinitives are used as a basis for the formation of other tenses.
12. The zero infinitive consists of to and the base form of the verb (to work).
13. The to-infinitive consists only of the base form of the verb (work).