ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the right form of superlative adjective or adverb for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 3
1. This is the ____ wardrobe I have ever seen.
2. She draws the ____ among all other students.
3. This garden is the ____ in our neighbourhood.
Page 2 of 3
4. When we use the most, the form of adjectives/adverbs does not remain the same.
5. The determiner the comes after the adjective/adverb to show that something is superior to other things.
6. We use superlative adjectives/adverbs when we want to express the superiority of one thing, person or action over another.
Page 3 of 3
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
clean | dangerous | friendly | funny | old | the | the most
I have room in the flat.
She has restaurant in the street.
You are boy alive.
She is girl I've ever met.
I think that box is sport.
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?
12. Which is the correct sentence?