ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please choose the correct relative pronoun for a meaningful sentence.
Page 1 of 2
1. The relative pronoun that is used for both things and people.
2. Which and that are used to add secondary/additional information; which can also be used to avoid the repetition of that .
3. The relative pronoun who is used for people.
4. Relative pronouns refer to people or things by replacing the verb expressed in the main clause to avoid the repetition of it in the relative clause.
5. The relative pronoun which is used for things.
Page 2 of 2
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word.
that | which | who
She is going to the underground station is near her house.
She is married to a man is a teacher.
I travelled to the city you talked about.
The man I mentioned yesterday is visiting us next week.
The woman has just got off the train is my mother.
9. Which is the correct sentence?
10. Which is the correct sentence?
11. Which is the correct sentence?