ESL A1 level
ESL A2 level
ESL B1 level
ESL B2 level
Please pay attention to the meaning of the sentence and choose the correct adverb.
Page 1 of 3
1. They ___ know their neighbours. They just moved in to this house yesterday.
2. I am ____ happy with my living room now but I need to add more furniture there.
3. She is ____ upset because her new house is badly connected. Everything is so far from her place.
Page 2 of 3
4. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate word in the correct form.
almost | extremely | quite | slowly | too | very
The weather was bad.
He is finished.
She is talking fast.
We are walking .
The book is interesting.
5. Which is the correct sentence?
6. Which is the correct sentence?
7. Which is the correct sentence?
8. Which is the correct sentence?
9. Which is the correct sentence?
Page 3 of 3
10. Adverbs of degree are used to show the intensity of an action, adjective or another adverb.
11. In most cases we obtain regular adverbs of degree by adding -ed to the adjectives.
12. Adverbs of degree are usually positioned before the auxiliary verbs to be or to have.